Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/05/03 03:16:02 UTC

Zeppelin and Ignite demo

Hello Zeppelin Community,

I would like to ask if it is possible at all to complete the integration by
the end of May or early June (we are happy to help as much as possible from
Ignite side):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-63

The reason I am asking, is because In-Memory Computing Summit is coming up
on June 29th (http://imcsummit.org/), and I would like to make this
announcement there and show off Ignite SQL on top of Zeppelin during my
presentation. Would also be great if anyone from the Zeppelin community
could join me for the demo as well.

I think this will be good for both projects.

Thoughts?
D.

Re: Zeppelin and Ignite demo

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 4:10 PM, moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for suggesting integration. I'm sure it is pretty much possible by
> that time.
>
> I'm willing to help on integration. Also technical support when you need
> some help on demo preperation.

Sounds great. I have added a link to the Ignite JDBC driver documentation
in the ticket. Please let me know if there is anything you need from me or
anyone on the Ignite community to help.

Re: Zeppelin and Ignite demo

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: Zeppelin and Ignite demo