Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ruben <ru...@yahoo.es> on 2003/05/28 17:37:46 UTC

[design] Action classes and EJB

Hi,
The action classes are thread-safe, ie, it's not recommended to have
attribute on the classes (and the best way to pass the attribute is by
the stack), but if I use EJB, or any type of business delegate, have I
create a different object every time that I call a different method?
(because the object are internal to the method). Is this a good approach
or for example if I using a DispatchAction, I could install a reference
to the EJB  on the session (like on the disconnected interfaces of
.NET), and retrieve when I do another work on other methods?
Thanks