Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/17 21:54:54 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Felix framework and main 1.2.2 release

Time to call the vote on the Felix 1.2.2 framework and main release.

* +1 votes from Richard S. Hall, Stuart McCulloch, Rob Walker, Clement
Escoffier, Carsten Ziegeler, Felix Meschberger, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Felix framework and main 1.2.2 release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it's already available from dist and central. Sorry, I forgot to
add a news. Will do today.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Felix framework and main 1.2.2 release

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.