Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2019/04/05 14:41:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.5.0

Hi all,

    This is a call for a vote on releasing Apache Griffin 0.5.0, release candidate. This is new milestone release of Griffin.
    Apache Griffin is data quality service for modern data system, it defines a standard process to define,
    measure data quality for well-known dimensions. With Apache Griffin, users will be able to quickly define their data quality requirements and then get the result in near real time in systematical approach.

    The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/griffin/
    The tag to be voted upon is 0.5.0:
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=griffin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.5<https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=griffin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.1.5-incubating>.0
    The release hash is :
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=griffin.git;a=commit;h=bad3fba0b7fd0bf3b286db834b053c4651e0656b
    The Nexus Staging URL:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegriffin-10<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegriffin-1006>21

DEB7B22DE1FDD7BE93368A231033FD5FC7A80CB5

    KEYS file available:
    <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/griffin/KEYS

    For information about the contents of this release, see:
    <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.5-incubating/CHANGES.txt> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/griffin/0.5.0/CHANGES.txt

    Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Griffin 0.5.0

    The vote will be open for 72 hours.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Griffin 0.5.0
    [ ] +0 no opinion

Eugene
On behalf of Apache Griffin PPMC

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.5.0

Posted by Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org>.
William,

Thank for your point, I'll resend release announcement later.

Thx
Eugene
There are some old versioned links in above email, could you update them
for 0.5.0 release?

Thanks,
William

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.