Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lindy Lin <li...@xmind.net> on 2017/07/21 09:16:16 UTC

Greetings from XMind team-successfully transplant XMind to the mobile platform with Cordova.

Hi everyone on the Cordova Project

We pull the request to include XMind in the listing of Cordova’s home page
before. Fortunately, we received your email soon. Perhaps we should
 introduce our software specifically to gain your supports.

XMind is a popular mind mapping software, which has been working and
designing the professional, friendly, and innovative mind mapping and
brainstorming tools for more than 10 years. With millions of users, XMind
is regarded as industry leader in mind mapping and brainstorming software.

MindMapping is deeply related to the UI, so we try to develop it with HTML
+ CSS + JS. Transplanting it to mobile platform . We tried to use Cordova
as mobile framework . It works well. We hope to share it with others.  We
would like if we can be listing in the showcase apps.

XMind Cloud for Web: http://www.xmind.net/cloud/
XMind Cloud for iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1177322341?mt=8
XMind website: www.xmind.net

If there any question, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Lindy
Greetings

--
Lovely Greetings,