Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/24 18:22:38 UTC

Qpid Release Process - Definition Added

Hi All,

I have now amended and added the HTTPD style info to our Qpid Release Page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/QpidReleaseProcess

There are a few bits I'm not sure about - mainly in bold near the bottom.
Rajith et al - please do feel free to edit/clarify/etc !

We do, however, need to discuss the classification of release on this list
imho and vote on definitions ?

Hth,
Regards,
Marnie