Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com> on 2014/04/23 22:29:25 UTC

Plugman owners need updating

Steve - can you update the owner list for these two plugins:

$ plugman owner ls org.apache.cordova.device-motion
anis <an...@adobe.com>
stevegill <st...@gmail.com>

$ plugman owner ls org.apache.cordova.battery-status
anis <an...@adobe.com>
stevegill <st...@gmail.com>

They should look like:
$ plugman owner ls org.apache.cordova.file
anis <an...@adobe.com>
stevegill <st...@gmail.com>
maxw <ma...@chromium.org>
agrieve <ag...@chromium.org>
purplecabbage <pu...@gmail.com>
ian <ic...@chromium.org>

Shaz - likewise, can you fix statusbar:

$ plugman owner ls org.apache.cordova.statusbar
shazron <sh...@apache.org>

And for keyboard, it's published without the "labs" in the name,
probably you should just plugman unpublish that one, and have it
re-published during the next plugins release (when it will get voted
on and put on dist/)

$ plugman owner ls org.apache.cordova.keyboard
shazron <sh...@apache.org>

Re: Plugman owners need updating

Posted by "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>.
I am one of the PR senders too, -
https://github.com/phonegap-build/PushPlugin/pull/198.
I added amazon-fireos support and would like it to merge.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Hey Axe you can email my adobe addy and I'll loop in the right ppl to
address this.

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Done!