Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ra...@Classwell.com on 2002/03/27 16:55:01 UTC

Question with MessageRouter

hi,

I just started using the SOAP implementation version 2.2 I created a
message oriented service and deployed it with the message provider. When I
try to invoke
the methods in the service, i get an error saying that the method was not
found in the class. My class resides in the classpath of the servlet engine
and does not
reside in soap.war

Once I move my class into the war, everything works fine. Am able to find
and invoke the method successfully. However this is not the case with RPC
services,
where I am able to invoke methods in classes found in my servlet engine's
classpath and not in the soap.war

I am using ServletExec 4.1 as the servlet engine and IPlanet 6.0 as the
webserver.

Thoughts?
Ram