Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Marco Massenzio <m....@gmail.com> on 2016/02/27 06:58:33 UTC

Anonymous modules running context - Another attempt

Hey folks,

I'm again pleading some (minimal) amount of feedback, before I give up on
the following two reviews:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/41760/
https://reviews.apache.org/r/41854/

Honestly, they are tiny, have been out exactly two months today, I've even
addressed all comments, really, all it's missing is someone with committer
power to give their blessing...
(or, tell me what further needs fixing).

Many thanks in advance.

--
*Marco Massenzio*
http://codetrips.com

Re: Anonymous modules running context - Another attempt

Posted by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Marco,

It seems Kapil took a look at your reviews, and likely has context to
understand whether this change makes sense. I would suggest that you clean
up the style errors in the reviews, as there are still quite a few.

Thanks!

—
*Joris Van Remoortere*
Mesosphere