Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/20 04:09:07 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Jackrabbit Access Manager 3.0.4, Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.3.0

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Karl Pauls, Radu Cotescu
+1 (non binding): Eric Norman

I need someone from the PMC to copy these releases to the Sling dist
directory. Once that is done I will promote this to the central Maven
repository and update JIRA and the website.

Regards,
Eric

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Jackrabbit Access Manager 3.0.4, Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.3.0

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Thursday 20 December 2018 10:55:33 Eric Norman wrote:
> Hi Oliver,

Hi Eric,

> How long does it normally take for released artifacts to show up on
> Central?  I did the "Push the release to Maven Central" step less than an
> hour ago as I waited for the PMC to copy the releases to the Sling dist
> directory before doing that step.
>
> I see the released artifacts are here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/sling
> /org.apache.sling.jcr.contentloader/2.3.0/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/slin
> g/org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.accessmanager/3.0.4/
>
> I'm not sure exactly what else I should be checking.

they are now also on Central. Usually it doesn't take a hour.

Thanks,
O.

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver,

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.accessmanager/3.0.4/

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Wednesday 19 December 2018 20:09:07 Eric Norman wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Eric,

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
>I need someone from the PMC to copy these releases to the Sling dist
>directory. Once that is done I will promote this to the central Maven
>repository and update JIRA and the website.

copied to dist

stefan