Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/06/04 15:39:49 UTC

RE: FW: [poll] cloudstack exam

Hi Andrija
Can I just ask, did you use the code eventually ?
I'm trying to get a statement from LPI Japan and they tell me that nobodys used it !

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giles,

same here as Rafael, at the end I registered without code...

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić

Re: FW: [poll] cloudstack exam