Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Dan Carda <da...@twtelecom.com> on 2012/08/29 19:58:45 UTC

Question About Annotation

I have a (hopefully easy) question about MDB annotation.

For the parameter connectionURL we have a different broker for DEV, UAT, and
Prod.  What's the syntax to change that static text to a variable.

(Sorry, I know that's easy but this part is a bit new to me.)

@MessageDriven ( activationConfig = {

    @ActivationConfigProperty (
        propertyName  = "acknowledgeMode",
        propertyValue = "Auto-acknowledge"
    ) , @ActivationConfigProperty (
        propertyName  = "destinationType",
        propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"
    ) , @ActivationConfigProperty (
        propertyName  = "destination",
        propertyValue = "java:jboss/exported/SasRequestQueue"
    ) , @ActivationConfigProperty (
        propertyName  = "connectionURL",
        propertyValue =
"amqp://guest:guest@clientid/test?brokerlist='tcp://devbusn4:1234''"
    ) , @ActivationConfigProperty (
        propertyName  = "subscriptionDurability",
        propertyValue = "NotDurable"
    ) , @ActivationConfigProperty (
        propertyName  = "maxSession",
        propertyValue = "1"
    )
} )

Many Thanks,
Daniel Carda
TW Telecom

Re: Question About Annotation

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.
Note, in terms of 'generated' values, the Ant copy task coupled with a filter set is a decent solution. Again, have a look at the JCA example code for a starting point.

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.