Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Don Doffe <fo...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/18 10:57:43 UTC

camel-jms, JBoss Messaging

Hi,

does anybody have a example how to configure camel with JBoss Messaging?
Using AS 5.1.0.

Thanks.

Re: camel-jms, JBoss Messaging

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
camel-jms is based on Spring JMS which supports lots of JMS implementers.
You just need to provide an JMS connector which can talk to the JBoss
Messaging broker for the JMS component.

On 7/18/11 4:57 PM, Don Doffe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anybody have a example how to configure camel with JBoss Messaging?
> Using AS 5.1.0.
>
> Thanks.

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: camel-jms, JBoss Messaging

Posted by fransvanderlek <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We are using the following configuration, it's basically an ordinary jndi
lookup. You need the  jboss client jars from your jboss installation to
actually get it working though.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans>

  <jee:jndi-lookup id="jmsConnectionFactory" jndi-name="ConnectionFactory">
    <jee:environment>
      java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
      java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jnp.interfaces
      java.naming.provider.url=jnp://jboss-msg-host-ip:port
    </jee:environment>
  </jee:jndi-lookup>

  <bean id="jboss" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
    <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory" />
  </bean>

  <camelContext id='default' xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">

    <route>
      <from uri="jboss:queue:YourQueue" />