Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Morrow, Gary G II CIV DISA JT (USA)" <ga...@mail.mil.INVALID> on 2019/03/12 19:50:27 UTC

RHEL compatibility

Question for the group:  Is CloudStack compatible with RHEL?  I know it is similar to Centos but I didn't know if anyone had installed it on there?

Respectfully,
Gary Morrow

RE: [Non-DoD Source] RE: RHEL compatibility

Posted by "Morrow, Gary G II CIV DISA JT (USA)" <ga...@mail.mil.INVALID>.
That seems fairly easy so that's good news!  My employer likes to have "official" OS with support so we will likely go that route as well.

Thanks Paul!

Respectfully,
Gary Morrow

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.