Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Junfeng Chen <k-...@hotmail.com> on 2014/11/03 10:17:23 UTC

答复: About the balance of data under field grouping

That should depend on how you want to process your tuples.

According to the Storm document, fieldgrouping can be used in the situation
that the tuples with same field value must be processed in the same task,
like Word Count sample. However I have no idea about your purpose.

As in your scenario the load of one task may be much heavier than others, it
is not recommended to use  field grouping in your program.