Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 05:31:05 UTC

Re: Beehive on Geronimo

Hi almalki , You may need to elaborate a little more on exactly what you're
trying to accomplish. I'm guessing that you're hoping to use the PageFlow
controls of Beehive within an Eclipse-based IDE. If that is the case, there used
to be an Eclipse plugin called Pollinate that provided those types PageFlow
control functions. It appears though that the Pollinate project is no long longer
an active project, so I don't know what state the plugin was left. It might be
possible that the Pollinate plugin could be installed into the same Eclipse
installation as the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (GEP) to provide the functionality
you're looking for. I haven't tired this but given how long the Pollinate project
has been inactive I kinda doubt that this would work. I might try it just for fun
though to see what happens.

Finally, I don't know much about Beehive but it seems vaguely similar to
JavaServer Faces (JSF). I'm wondering if JSF might provide the same functionality
that you're looking for from Beehive ?? I mention this because JSF is properly
supported by the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin and the Geronimo server. Here is a
tutorial that might better explain what I mean:

----->
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-javaserver-faces-application.html