Posted to user@avro.apache.org by John Langley <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 17:48:27 UTC

C++ support for RPC/IPC

This page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AVRO/Supported+Languages
reports that the C++ supports RPC/HTTP; but I don't see this in the source
code for 1.7.7.

So, is the page wrong or am I missing where the source for this support is
located?

Thanks in advance,

- Langley

Re: C++ support for RPC/IPC

Posted by John Langley <di...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, that will help as I speak with other people about how we
leverage Avro.

Re: C++ support for RPC/IPC

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.