Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oleg Lebedev <ol...@waterford.org> on 2004/02/10 23:08:15 UTC

method name is not passed in SOAP envelope

Hi all.

I just recently started using axis, so my question may seem trivial for
some of you, but please bare with me :)
I've created a Java interface with 3 different methods and an
implementation class. I also configured ant build.xml file to run
java2wsdl, wsdl2java, and axis-admin tasks. So, my service gets deployed
on Tomcat, which runs under that lates JBoss.

The problem is that according to SOAP monitor applet, all my SOAP
requests are missing the names of the invoked methods. So, the same
method is always invoked on the server side independent of the method
executed by the client. See SOAP requests and responses in the
attachment. (Unfortunately SOAP Monitor does not allow me to copy
anything from the applet, so I had to attach it as an image.)

I checked the SoapBindingStubImpl class and the method names are set to
all the operations created there, and they are also used in deploy.wsdd
file. However, for some reason they are missing from my soap requests.

I attached an image of the SOAP Monitor applet and my deploy.wsdd file.

Thanks.

Oleg

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.