Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Samuel <mi...@126.com> on 2015/06/26 05:10:31 UTC

who can help me unsubscribe this mail list?

I don't want to focus on this mail list, and want to unsubscribe the mail list. I fellow the introduction of "Apache OFBiz™ Mailing Lists",but fail to do it. It seems that I am still in the mail list.

Re: who can help me unsubscribe this mail list?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Are you sure you subscribed with mingisme@126.com ?

Jacques

Re: Re:Re: who can help me unsubscribe this mail list?

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Samuel

Try using the 'usubscribe' link on the wiki page below and make sure it's
the link for this list (user).

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Samuel <mi...@126.com>.