Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Lucero, Dennis M" <de...@hp.com> on 2004/10/04 01:51:05 UTC

httpsURLConnection

I open an httpsURLConnection in my struts application. And I am getting
orphaned sessions. I think this may be due to dead (or orphaned)
connections after the user has logged off. Has anybody experienced this?

I am he, as you are he, as you are me, and we are all together.

Re: httpsURLConnection

Posted by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com>.
Dennis,
Are you closing the connection in a finally clause? If you don't, you are
going to leak connections when an exception gets thrown.

-Richard