Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeffrey Polaski <jp...@rgs.uci.edu> on 2002/06/28 22:37:53 UTC

RE: IIS - jsp file download on port 80 - not resolved

Sorry, I should have changed the title, too.

   Jeff Polaski
   "The cow is of the bovine ilk;
    One end is moo, the other, milk."
               -- Ogden Nash

Posted by Yousef Shemisa <ys...@netunderdogs.com>.
Jeffrey,

What have you configured in the MMC?. It looks like you don't have IIS
document root set right. Either a virtual directory named "home" should be
configured to point to http://128.200.156.162/home or IIS's doc root should
be set to http://128.200.156.162/home. Also you should replace the AJP 12
connector def  in server.xml because it is used for shutdown communication
with tomcat. You may however comment out the http standard connector
definition in server.xml since this is not used for communication with IIS,
but rather the AJP13 port is used for this communication between Tomcat and
its client IIS.

HTH.
---
Yousef Shemisa
650-365-9704 ext 12
http://www.netunderdogs.com
Menlo Park, CA

~Savin' the Web Doggie Style~
We GUARANTEE our Web Development will exceed your expectations.
> Sorry, I should have changed the title, too.
>
>    Jeff Polaski
>    "The cow is of the bovine ilk;
>     One end is moo, the other, milk."
>                -- Ogden Nash

className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>