Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Barry Kaplan <gr...@memelet.com> on 2005/07/21 00:46:45 UTC

pre-close session hook?

My ProtocolHandler adds the next layer of protocol (quickfix again).
Before the ProtocolSession is closed I need to send a FIX logout
message. But the only callback is /after/ the mina session is closed. It
would be nice if there were a pre-close callback. Or is there one that I
cannot find?

--
barry kaplan
groups1@memelet.com

Re: pre-close session hook?

Posted by Yi Bing <ji...@gmail.com>.
Is 'sessionClosing' available now in MINA-2.0-M3?

Regards,
Bing Yi

Re: pre-close session hook?

Posted by Barry Kaplan <gr...@memelet.com>.
> Its name could be 'sessionClosing'?  What do you think?

That works for me.

-barry

Re: pre-close session hook?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.