Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Viswanath Sundaram <Vi...@macquarie.com> on 2011/05/16 04:29:30 UTC

Excel sheets merging?

Hi,

Is there a way I can merge two excel sheets from 2 different workbooks
into 1 new workbook or just add a sheet from workbook1 to workbook2?

Thanks & Regards,

Viswanath

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.

RE: Excel sheets merging?

Posted by Mahesh Ganapathy <mg...@gmail.com>.
Yep...unless something has radically changed since 3.5

RE: Excel sheets merging?

Re: Excel sheets merging?

Posted by Mahesh Ganapathy <mg...@gmail.com>.