Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mike Bates <mi...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/01/22 17:59:32 UTC

OFBiz on Sun

Hello,

Have had some discussions with Sun, who is interested in putting
together a case study of OFBiz running on Solaris and/or Sun servers.
If anyone is interested, please contact me individually and I will put
you together with the relevant individual at Sun.

Best regards,

Mike
--
Mike Bates
HotWax Media

Re: OFBiz on Sun

Posted by anand joshi <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello...
      as per the  mail received by us regarding the ofbiz product we are
interested in joining the program mentioned by you at sun microsystem,
bangalore.
  so kindly inform us regarding the program structure and when it is
schedule to commence.

looking forward for your response,

byeee
Anand.