Posted to wiki-changes@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/04/17 16:07:41 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Update of "PrematureEndOfScriptHeaders" by Pete142

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Pete142:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PrematureEndOfScriptHeaders

  For help debugging CGI script problems, see the [http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/howto/cgi.html#troubleshoot CGI tutorial].

+
+ Apache/FreeBSD. My compiled/linked C-language CGI progs would not run -- always gave PrematureEndOfScriptHeads -- and the problem was (so it seems) that they ended up with permissions = 0775, i.e., with group-write permissions. When, on a random hunch, I changed these perms to 0755 (no group-write perms) everything ran great. Worked for me.
+