Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by lily <li...@viator.com> on 2005/01/14 02:41:09 UTC

load balance??

hi guys,

I'm trying to implement load balanced producers for our system.

please tell me if the following scenario possible? And in this
situation, how does the handsaking happend between producers and
consumers? e.g. which consumer sends the get service description and
registration to to which producer?

Since the init cookie calls are sent after the registration call, and
our load balancer read cookie to distribute the calls, then how does a
consumer know which producer it has just sent a registration call to?

producer1     producer2    producer3
             \               |               /
                   *load balancer*
             /               |                \
consumer1    consumer2   consumer3
              \              |                /
                   *load balancer*
user 1   user 2   user 3    user 4   ...

thanks a lot.

lily

Re: load balance??

Posted by Lily Le <li...@viator.com>.
yes, some one over wsrp yahoo group suggest me to save the registrations
to a common persistent storage and share them to all the producers

Re: load balance??

Posted by Richard Jacob <ja...@apache.org>.