Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Panos Garefalakis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/08 09:14:50 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.7.3-rc0 ?

Hello all,

I would like to propose a new storage-api release with HIVE-24458
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-24458> in it (as discussed in a
previous thead).

Shall we release the following artifacts as Hive Storage API 2.7.3?

tar: http://home.apache.org/~pgaref/hive-storage-2.7.3/
tag: https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/storage-release-2.7.3-rc0
jiras: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HIVE/versions/12350287

Cheers,
Panagiotis

Re: [VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.7.3-rc0 ?

Posted by Panos Garefalakis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for taking a look Owen!
Sending a new release candidate vote for 2.8 shortly.

Cheers,
Panagiotis

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
-1 (binding)