Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Stanley.Burnitt" <St...@huawei.com> on 2014/05/06 21:59:44 UTC

The solution to the ".../staging/job.jar not found" error was to pass  the -libjars option to the hadoop command.  In this case:

                -libjars $HBASE_HOME/lib/hbase-server-0.96.0.jar

                This is the job.jar, containing org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce. ImportTsv .

Sorry for the spam; I did not intend to post the same question three times.   There was a delay processing my mail-list registration, and publishing posts.