Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2013/12/02 13:56:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1546976 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x: ./ STATUS modules/lua/lua_request.c

On 02.12.2013 13:18, jim@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jim
> Date: Mon Dec  2 12:18:19 2013
> New Revision: 1546976

> Log:
> Merge r1544820 from trunk:
>
> mod_lua: Fix compiler warning by using correct
> APR_SIZE_T_FMT and APR_OFF_T_FMT format macro
> in debug logging.
>
> Submitted by: rjung
> Reviewed/backported by: jim
>
> NOTE: Not sure about CHANGES... is there a BUGZ on this?
> In general, CHANGES is for userland visible changes or
> BUGZ bug fixes, and not sure if this really applies
> here. But it's OK if someone wants to add something
> to CHANGES.

I agree, no need for CHANGES. There's no BZ, I simply noticed the
warning when building the 2.4.7 candidate. I guess I copied the STATUS
remark on CHANGES without actually checking that the patch needs an entry.

> -  * mod_lua: Fix compiler warning by using correct APR_SIZE_T_FMT and APR_OFF_T_FMT
> -    format macro in debug logging.
> -    trunk patch: https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1544820
> -    2.4.x patch: trunk patch works, add CHANGES
> -    +1: rjung, jailletc36, trawick

Regards,

Rainer