Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Tech <te...@psynd.net> on 2017/04/19 14:02:58 UTC

Implementing an action in 203

Dear experts,

we are working with the version 203 of Syncope and we would like to
implement an Action:

 From the package org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java we extended
DefaultLogicActions.

We copied our source into
core/src/java/org/apache/syncope/core/provisioning/java, we compiled, no
errors, but the class seems not appearing from the
Console/Realm/Actions, while we have only the default one:
DefaultLogicActions

What are the additional missing steps?

Thanks

Re: Implementing an action in 203