Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/15 17:00:36 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Archetype version 2.4 - TAKE 2

Hi,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 binding Karl Heinz Marbaise, Herve Boutemy, Olivier Lamy
+1 non-binding Petar Tahchiev

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Archetype version 2.4 - TAKE 2

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Petar,

On 8/15/15 8:00 PM, Petar Tahchiev wrote:
> Oh,
>
> i'm sorry - I didn't mean to mess it up. About the promotion to maven
> central I checked it is already there, that's why I sent the email:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/archetype/archetype-catalog/

You have taken a look into the folder struture which is (most of the
times) very fast yes...but not waited for the search index
(http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.maven.archetype%22%20a%3A%22maven-archetype%22)
which tooks longer...yes...

> The announcement template I copied from the previous maven-archetype
> announcement email (version 2.3).
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/201503.mbox/%3CCALhtWke9JodkXyMRGij%3DnYhqx0yJWuQd5WVhxBP2f-L3cPcgkA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

You shouldn't copy from existing ones, cause they could be wrong which
is the case here...

Best is to follow the release procedure....which is really like working
through a TODO list...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Archetype version 2.4 - TAKE 2

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Oh,

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Petar,