Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by jc...@club-internet.fr on 2000/12/14 13:11:35 UTC

Methods for XMLSchema ?

Hi,
I'm learning XMLSchema and I try to use Xerces1.2.2 to implement a simple XML Editor.
I would like to make un program where input is a XMLSchema and Output a valide XMLDoc.
Use have to be guided in the XML document construction.
I would like to build a JTree with PopUpMenu. In this PopUpMenu the items proposed must be the different elements permissed by the XMLSchema.

My Question is : is there methods in Xerces that return the possible nodes authorised by a XMLSchema ?

Sorry for my poor english
Thank you for your rich help !
Code sample are wellcome