Posted to user@livy.apache.org by y2...@gmail.com on 2019/03/03 07:54:35 UTC

Election Commission of India: Make it possible for every Indian to vote irrespective of where he or she may be temporarily located

Hey,

I just signed the petition "Election Commission of India: Make it possible
for every Indian to vote irrespective of where he or she may be temporarily
located" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 150,000 signatures and we need more support. You can
read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/qBxjCpJrGG

Thanks!
Shubham