Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/07 10:05:09 UTC

[ACS44] critical issue assesment

Friend and (yes I consider you) collegues,

I would like to call on you to volunteer to judge the issues we have
for 4.4 marked critical. I am (next to some other $dayjob stuff) going
to try and reduce our remaining blokker issue list from 11 items to
empty. You might find that some are actually blokkers. Or that some
may be resolved. Please let me know if the first is true.

Any one, please?

thanks
--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] critical issue assesment

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
15 by now

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Yoshikazu Nojima <ma...@ynojima.net>.
All,

I bring up one more blocker bug.

I tried to resolve it, but I couldn't.
Is there anyone good at debian preseeding?

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.