Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <ma...@snyltarna.se> on 2008/06/10 21:54:28 UTC

[Axis] https web service

Hi!

I have a web application under https running in tomcat. I want to expose
some services via Axis webservice and made a service from a java class in
eclipse. Problem is that the axis service says

AXIS error
Could not generate WSDL!
There is no SOAP service at this location

How can I get this to run under https?

Re: [Axis] https web service

Posted by "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <ma...@snyltarna.se>.
Yes, my tomcat is SSL enabled so I can access my site using
https://mysite.com but I want https://mysite.com/services/myService?wsdl to
work as well.

I will take a look at the tool you suggested. Thanks

Re: [Axis] https web service

Posted by Karthik R <ka...@gmail.com>.
To test,
Try accessing your webservice with SOAPUI tool with endpoint url in wsdl
is ur tomcat is ssl enabled?

Re: [Axis] https web service

Posted by "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <ma...@snyltarna.se>.

Re: [Axis] https web service

Posted by Karthik R <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello mathias,
First did you explose service with BASIC authentication. I mean does
your webservice requires basic authentication,
if so, you need to invoke with username and password