Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2013/09/18 10:59:17 UTC

Re: Maven parsing pom.xml incorrectly

This mailing list is used only for automated responses from our issue tracker.
Please use users@maven.apache.org instead.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Maven parsing pom.xml incorrectly

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
Hi Andrew:

Unfortunately, that's in the XML spec, not Maven.  '--' is not permitted
in comments.  I'm not aware of any workaround, though I'd be interested
to hear one.  Putting the line that contains the offending '--' does not
work.

Sorry,

Greg.