Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Andrew Simpson <an...@speechworks.com> on 2002/01/31 16:09:21 UTC

Please unsubscribe me

I have tried repeatedly to unsubscribe from this list, and received
acknowledgements, but still receive the messages.

How can I unsubscribe?

Thanks,

Andrew

 Andrew Simpson, SpeechWorks International, Inc.
 695 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111, U.S.A.
 Voice: +1 617 428 4444,  Fax: +1 617 757 2211
 andrew.simpson@speechworks.com  http://www.speechworks.com

Re: Please unsubscribe me

Posted by Vinod Soni <vi...@btinternet.com>.

You will be unsubscribed.

Cheers.

Re: Please unsubscribe me

Posted by Vinod Soni <vi...@btinternet.com>.

You will be unsubscribed.

Cheers.

Re: Please unsubscribe me

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>.

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Andrew Simpson wrote:

> I have tried repeatedly to unsubscribe from this list, and received
> acknowledgements, but still receive the messages.

That means you are subscribed under a second/different email address.

Check the header (full header) of the message you received from the
mailing list, e.g. this one,

In it you will find a line containing:

	 soap-dev-return-7703-dirkx=covalent.net@xml.apache.org

Where dirkx=covalent.net is replaced by your name. That is the name you
are subscribed as. With that - follow the instructions to unsubscribe.

DW

Re: Please unsubscribe me

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>.

Re: Please unsubscribe me