Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Subhajit Das <Su...@live.com> on 2021/03/09 07:36:43 UTC

zk upconfig does not recognize ZK_HOST style url

Hi There,

When I was trying to upload new configset to zookeeper using Solr control script, the -z parameter is not recognizing ZK_HOST style string.

Say, I use <ip-1>,<ip-2>,<ip-3>/solr, then the config is uploaded to <ip-1> directly, instead of /solr znode.

Can anyone please help on this matter, if this is how it is supposed to work.

Note: <ip-1>/solr,<ip-2>/solr,<ip-3>/solr seems o work.

RE: zk upconfig does not recognize ZK_HOST style url

Posted by Subhajit Das <su...@live.com>.
Hi Jan,

Opened SOLR-15231<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-15231>

Thanks,
Subhajit

This sounds like a bug. Please open a JIRA issue for it.

The bug appears when parsing zkHost in SolrCLI.java, here is one place https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/util/SolrCLI.java#L212 but there are others. We need to parse the string, pull out zkChRoot part and pass that to CloudSolrClient.Builder()

Jan

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.