Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by MRS REHANA ANDERSON <bm...@adelphia.net> on 2007/06/19 13:59:14 UTC

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE ONE OF OUR WINNERS CONTACT FASTWAY COURIER SERVICES FOR DELIVERY TO YOU.

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT BMW AUTOMOBILE,
22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom

Dear Winner
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £450, 000.00 (Four hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new BMW 5 Series Car from International programs held on the 14Th june 2007 in London Uk.

Description of prize vehicle;

Year: 2007
Model: 530iA
Color (exterior/interior): Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Leather
Mileage: 5
Transmission: Automatic 6 Speed
bag, am fm stereo with single in dash compact disc player.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000
email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by
the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind  and we intend to sensitize the public.

For onward delivery to you,you are to contact the courier with the
details that was giving to you.

BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UK7 DOCK WAY, SEFTON BUSINESS PARK
LONDON, T40 4RTUnited Kingdom
Mr CLock Anderson(FASTWAY COURIER SERVICES)
Email:fastwaydeliverycourier@worker.com

Contact him by please providing him with your secret pin code x7pwyz2007
and your Reference Number BMW: 2551256003/23.You are also advised to
provide him with the under listed informations as soon as possible:

1.Name in full:
2.Address:
3.Nationality:
4.Age:
5.Marital Status:
6.Occupation:
7.Monthly Income:
8.Present Country:
9.How do you Feel?

Please you are to provide him with the above listed details as soon as
possible for onward delivery to you.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
MRS REHANA ANDERSON
WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED KINGDOM

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE ONE OF OUR WINNERS CONTACT FASTWAY COURIER SERVICES FOR DELIVERY TO YOU.