Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/25 18:39:39 UTC

Error communication to Eureka

Hi Alek,

Hope this message reaches you well.
I know you have have been working on setting up Fineract CN on demo server
and you are using Docker.
I am facing alittle problem with the communication between a containerized
Eureka server and a containerized Fineract microservice.
Here is the link to the error that I get, https://pastebin.com/UgQZhmSt

Here is the section of my docker-compose file that configures the Eureka
server.

eureka:
build: ../eureka_server
container_name: eureka
ports:
- "8761:8761"
networks:
app_net:
ipv4_address: 172.16.238.2

I will appreciate your help. Or that of anyone who can help.

Thanks,
Courage

Re: Error communication to Eureka

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@apache.org>.