Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Stephan Marwedel <ma...@thales.de> on 2000/05/04 14:33:16 UTC

DOM Progressive Parsing

Hi,

I want to do progressive parsing with the DOM parser, but I did not
find any examples on how do this. When I change the PParse example
form SAX to DOM, the program does parseFirst correctly, but segfaults
on parseNext. Are there any special precautions to take when doing
progressive parsing with the DOM parser?

My system: Xerces C 1.1.0, HP-UX 10.20, HP aCC 1.18

Any hints on where to look for more information?

TIA

Stephan

Stephan Marwedel, Object Technology Group      .~.
THALES Communication GmbH, Hamburg, Germany    /V\
Email: marwedel@thales.de                    //   \\
Web: http://www.thales.de                   /(     )\
                                              ^^-^^
                                               Tux

Re: DOM Progressive Parsing

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
I posted the fix for this to Rahul, who hopefully will have already commited
it by now.

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib Class Libraries
Charmed Quark Software