Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by michael faden <mi...@kippdata.de> on 2010/04/14 15:57:23 UTC

Berlin Buzzwords 2010

Hi everybody,

on June 7/8th  the Berlin Buzzwords (www.berlinbuzzwords.de) will take
place. Does anybody know something about activities like presentations,
meetings, or anything else related to couchdb?

regards
Mike

Re: Berlin Buzzwords 2010

Posted by Thomas Nunninger <th...@nunninger.info>.
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 14. April 2010 15:57:23 schrieb michael faden:
> Hi everybody,
>
> on June 7/8th  the Berlin Buzzwords (www.berlinbuzzwords.de) will take
> place. Does anybody know something about activities like presentations,
> meetings, or anything else related to couchdb?

Does anybody know how many people are expected there? Currently there are only
17 accepted participants: http://www.amiando.com/Buzz.html

I planned to go there. But if there are that few persons, I'm not sure about
the benefit for me. (I know: this is somehow self-energizing..)

Thomas