Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/04/05 13:38:34 UTC

Online event: "Apache Kylin 101: Get Sub-Second Analytics on Massive Datasets"

Hello Kylin users,

There will be an online Kylin webinar next week, on Apr 9, 2020 10:00 AM in
Pacific Time (US and Canada); We posted the information on meetup.com; as
this is an online event, there is no number limit anymore, welcome to join:

Subject: "Apache Kylin 101: Get Sub-Second Analytics on Massive Datasets"

Register: https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Kylin/events/269830085/
or
https://kyligence.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vEXiC_KrQPWdB8fHpf2UhQ

As the COVID-2019 has a terrible impact on healthy, to avoid people
gathering, last month we have moved one meetup online, hopefully will have
more online in the future.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC