Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Private LIst Moderation <mo...@gsuite.cloud.apache.org> on 2018/09/20 00:24:02 UTC

Fwd: MODERATE for announce@apache.org

%%% Start comment
This announcement has been rejected because there is an error in the HTML.

In particular, the link

https://calcite.apache.org/avatica/downloads/avatica-go.html
<https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/calcite/apache-calcite-avatica-go-3.1.0/>

actually leads to:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/calcite/apache-calcite-avatica-go-3.1.0/

Apart from the misleading URL text, the URL is invalid as a download page.

There may be other link errors; I did not check further.

** Please use plain text only; do not use HTML for announcements **

Sebb.
%%% End comment

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hmm. I did set thunderbird to send the message as plain text and it's
still converting the links to HTML.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.