Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Alexis Dufrenoy <al...@pixvisio.com> on 2008/09/08 15:57:22 UTC

FTP synchronization problem

Hi,

I got a problem while transfering files on a server using FTPClient.

I'm transfering several files, using storeFileStream() and storeFile(),
with remote directory changes and mode changes (between ASCII and
binary), and some of my transfers fail (no file on the server or files
with a size of 0). When I look at the server reponses, using
getReplyString(), I see that my application tries to transfer while the
server is answering to the previous directory change or mode change command.
I tried to solve this issue by repeating the transfer and checking the
boolean return value of storeFile() and storeFileStream(), with some
success, but I have still some files with a size of 0.

Any clue, please ?

Regards,

AD