Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/10/21 12:21:22 UTC

Code freeze and tag

I have tagged the CVS with the tag "Release1-3-final-cand1" and code freeze is confirmed. Please don't add new code to the repository. You can take a checkout from this tag and test. If there are problems we can fix them and retag again.

sanjaya.

Re: Code freeze and tag

Posted by da...@opensource.lk.
Hi,
I plan to update the kdevelop folder project with the new version of
kdevelop and some documentation on how to use it. this won't affect the
release

thanks
damitha