Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com> on 2003/12/04 00:23:09 UTC

Patches?

Re: Patches?

Posted by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com>.

Thomas I used WinCVS to generate the patches perhaps I need to use
cvs.exe to do it.  Sorry it's a mess and thanks for looking at it.

Will re generate later and repost.  This is a rookie thing :-)

Re: Patches?

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Robert,

Re: Patches?

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Robert,

Of course we are interested in all patches. Normally patches will be
reviewed and worked on with high priority, as we want give patch
contributors a positive feed-back and encourage everybody to post more
of them.

Thus I'm very sorry that it did not work for you. We don't want to
discourage you to contribute more stuff of course. I think it simply was
a mishap...

I'll review your stuff ASAP!

thanks for your patience with us lazy guys,
Thomas