Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Simpson, Jeff" <js...@ifinance.com> on 2000/11/17 21:49:08 UTC

Status of SecureSoap?

Does anyone know the status of the SecureSoap build?  I'm using the beta
that George posted awhile back.

Jeffrey V. Simpson
Senior Software Engineer
iFINANCE
Phone: 202.833.4949
Fax: 202.833.3819

Re: Status of SecureSoap?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
George are you around?? Haven't seen any notes from you for a while ..

It'll be great to get secure soap merged into the committed codebase
and to wrap up any missing holes. IMO its time to do another distribution
of Apache SOAP as v2.1 .. there are lots of small (and some not so
small changes) that make a major difference.

Do others agree its time to rebuild?

Sanjiva.

Re: Status of SecureSoap?