Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/20 21:04:20 UTC

ApacheCon 2021 talks about Apache Calcite

Hi all,

ApacheCon 2021 is starting tomorrow, and I've seen there is a presentation
by Vladimir Ozerov in the Bigdata track on Wednesday [1].

Are there any other Calcite related talks?

Best,
Stamatis

[1] https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/tracks/bigdatasql.html

Re: ApacheCon 2021 talks about Apache Calcite

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
It’s not ApacheCon, but I am giving a talk at StrangeLoop in 2 weeks. The talk is about Morel but Calcite gets a prominent mention.

https://thestrangeloop.com/2021/morel-a-functional-query-language.html <https://thestrangeloop.com/2021/morel-a-functional-query-language.html>

Julian