Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com> on 2017/08/16 12:38:53 UTC

Off-topic RoboCall Spammers Pay Up & Support Inclusion in Technology

Morning Everyone!

So 1st, a sort-of spammy topic.  There is a US Legal Settlement for $300
to $900 bucks if some robocallers bugged you with voice-spam about their
cruises. Check if your number at:
https://www.rmgtcpasettlement.com/Landing.aspx

Article for more info:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article167331957.html

2nd, I was annoyed by recent discussions on a woman's place (or lack
thereof) in technical fields.  So I took a few minutes and explained why
Meritocracy is so important to me (and the ASF). Read more at
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6303220271335698432
NOTE: free Apache wristbands almost gone.

Regards,

KAM